Package: default-jre-headless (2:1.7-53)
Links for default-jre-headless
Download Source Package java-common:
- Homepage [wiki.debian.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
This package points to the Java runtime, or Java compatible runtime recommended for this architecture, which is openjdk-7-jre-headless for mips.
The package is used as dependency for packages not needing a graphical display during runtime.
Other Packages Related to default-jre-headless
- dep: java-common
- base de todos os pacotes Java
- dep: openjdk-7-jre-headless (>= 7~u3-2.1.1)
- OpenJDK Java runtime, usando Hotspot Zero (headless)
- sug: default-jre
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime