Pakiet: busybox-static (1:1.20.0-7)
Odnośniki dla busybox-static
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Informacje dla deweloperów (PTS)
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego busybox:
- Debian Install System Team (Strona QA, Archiwum e-mail)
- Bastian Blank (Strona QA)
- Michael Tokarev (Strona QA)
- Strona internetowa [www.busybox.net]
Standalone rescue shell with tons of builtin utilities
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides minimalist replacements for the most common utilities you would usually find on your desktop system (i.e., ls, cp, mv, mount, tar, etc.). The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts.
busybox-static provides you with a statically linked simple stand alone shell that provides all the utilities available in BusyBox. This package is intended to be used as a rescue shell, in the event that you screw up your system. Invoke "busybox sh" and you have a standalone shell ready to save your system from certain destruction. Invoke "busybox", and it will list the available builtin commands.