Package: agda (188.8.131.52-2)
Links for agda
Download Source Package agda:
- Homepage [wiki.portal.chalmers.se]
dependently typed functional programming language
Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are like Haskell's GADTs, but they can be indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development of your code).
Agda is also a proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed by the Swedish logician Per Martin-Löf. It has many similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL.
This is a meta package which provides Agda's emacs mode, executable, standard library and its documentation.
Other Packages Related to agda
- dep: agda-bin
- commandline interface to Agda
- dep: agda-mode
- dependently typed functional programming language — emacs mode
- dep: agda-stdlib
- standard library for Agda
- dep: agda-stdlib-doc
- standard library for Agda — documentation
- dep: libghc-agda-dev
- dependently typed functional programming language - development libraries