Package: ruby-odbc-dbg (0.99994-4)
Links for ruby-odbc-dbg
Download Source Package ruby-odbc:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Daigo Moriwaki (QA Page)
- Deepak Tripathi (QA Page)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.ch-werner.de]
ODBC Binding for Ruby
ODBC is a standard API for connecting to ODBC data sources such as Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMSs). For accessing ODBC data sources from the Ruby language, an ODBC binding library and Ruby interface are required. This package provides them for both Ruby 1.8 and 1.9.1.
This package includes both UTF-8 and non-UTF-8 versions.
This package allows developers to interpret core dumps by providing backtrace names for debuggers
Other Packages Related to ruby-odbc-dbg
- dep: ruby-odbc (= 0.99994-4)
- ODBC Binding for Ruby