Pakiet: apf-server (0.8.4-1 i inne)
Odnośniki dla apf-server
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Developer Information
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego apf:
- Strona internetowa [www.gray-world.net]
Server for Active Port Forwarding
Active Port Forwarder is a tool for secure port forwarding. It uses ssl to increase security of communication between the server and the client. It is designed for people without an external IP who want to make some services available on the Internet. The Active Port Forwarder server (afserver) is placed on the machine with a public address, and the client (afclient) is placed on the machine behind a firewall or masquerade. This makes the second machine visible to the Internet.
This package provides the Active Port Forwarder server.
Short list of features:
* Using one permanent data/control channel with flow control/packet buffering provides good performance and reasonably small latency. * Use zlib to compress the transferred data. * Able to use ssl for all comunication or only for the autentification. * Able to transfer multiple tunnels in the one afclient <-> afserver connection making possible create more sophisticated tunneling scheme. * Doesn't require root priviledges. * Doesn't use threads or other processes. * The afclient can use external modules for user's packets filtering.
Inne pakiety związane z apf-server