Pakiet: lmodern (2.004.2-1)
Odnośniki dla lmodern
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Developer Information
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego lmodern:
- Debian TeX maintainers (Strona QA, Archiwum e-mail)
- Julian Gilbey (Strona QA)
- C.M. Connelly (Strona QA)
- Atsuhito KOHDA (Strona QA)
- Frank Küster (Strona QA)
- Florent Rougon (Strona QA)
- Norbert Preining (Strona QA)
- Strona internetowa [www.gust.org.pl]
scalable PostScript and OpenType fonts based on Computer Modern
The Latin Modern fonts, also known as "lm fonts", are a set of scalable fonts in PostScript Type 1 and OpenType formats. They are based on the PostScript Type 1 version of the Computer Modern fonts and contain many additional characters (mostly accented ones).
The Latin Modern fonts were generated using MetaType1, a program based on MetaPost for generating PostScript Type 1 fonts (ftp://bop.eps.gda.pl/pub/metatype1/). Their size is reasonable and they are usually considered to be of good quality (compared to cm-super, for instance; however, cm-super contains font families that have no equivalent in this package; additionally, there are character sets that are supported by cm-super and not by the Latin Modern fonts).
The fonts are setup for use with the TeX typesetting system. They are also registered with defoma, which makes them available to other applications such as Ghostscript and Fontconfig. Finally, they are made available to the core X11 fonts system, which makes it possible to use them in any X application.
Inne pakiety związane z lmodern
- dep: dpkg (>= 220.127.116.11)
- System zarządzania pakietami dla Debiana