Package: poppassd (1.8.5-4)
Links for poppassd
Download Source Package poppassd:
password change server for Eudora and NUPOP
This package provides a daemon for changing passwords on POP mail accounts, a feature common to Eudora and other MacOS/Win32 mail user agents. This feature is also commonly used for TCP loopback password changing from web scripting languages like PHP or Perl, so that the webserver process doesn't need to be run as root (on in the shadow group).
This version of poppassd changes passwords via PAM (as opposed to other versions of the same daemon that used the newusers(8) application to change passwords), allowing for great flexibility.
Other Packages Related to poppassd
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 0.76-14)
- Wsparcie uruchomieniowe dla biblioteki PAM
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Biblioteka PAM
- dep: netbase
- Podstawowy system sieciowy TCP/IP
- dep: update-inetd
- Narzędzie do uaktualniania pliku konfiguracyjnego demona inetd