Package: pidgin-otr (3.2.0-5+squeeze1)
Links for pidgin-otr
Download Source Package pidgin-otr:
Off-the-Record Messaging plugin for pidgin
Off-the-Record (OTR) Messaging plugin for pidgin
OTR allows you to have private conversations over IM by providing:
- Encryption - No one else can read your instant messages. - Authentication - You are assured the correspondent is who you think it is. - Deniability - The messages you send do _not_ have digital signatures that are checkable by a third party. Anyone can forge messages after a conversation to make them look like they came from you. However, _during_ a conversation, your correspondent is assured the messages he sees are authentic and unmodified. - Perfect forward secrecy - If you lose control of your private keys, no previous conversation is compromised.
This is a pidgin plugin which implements Off-the-Record (OTR) Messaging.
Other Packages Related to pidgin-otr
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- Kryptograficzna biblioteka LGPL - biblioteka uruchomieniowa
- dep: libotr2 (>= 3.2.0)
- Off-the-Record Messaging library
- dep: pidgin (<< 3.0)
- Graficzny, wieloprotokołowy komunikator internetowy do X11
- dep: pidgin (>= 2.7)