Package: blcr-util (0.8.2-15)
Links for blcr-util
Download Source Package blcr:
- Homepage [ftg.lbl.gov]
Userspace tools to Checkpoint and Restart Linux processes
BLCR (Berkeley Lab Checkpoint/Restart) allows programs running on Linux to be "checkpointed" (written entirely to a file), and then later "restarted".
BLCR can checkpoint both single- and multithreaded (pthreads) programs linked with the NPTL implementation of pthreads. BLCR is also able to save and restore groups of related processes together with the pipes that connect them.
This package contains utilities needed to launch and restart unmodified processes with checkpointing support.
Other Packages Related to blcr-util
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2) [i386]
- Wbudowana biblioteka GNU C: biblioteki współdzielone
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, powerpc]
- dep: libcr0 (>= 0.8.2)
- Libraries to Checkpoint and Restart Linux processes
- rec: blcr-dkms
- DKMS support for BLCR kernel module