Pakiet: coinor-libcbc0-dbg (2.5.0-2)
Odnośniki dla coinor-libcbc0-dbg
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Informacje dla deweloperów (PTS)
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego coinor-cbc:
- Strona internetowa [projects.coin-or.org]
Coin-or branch-and-cut mixed integer programming solver
Cbc (Coin-or branch and cut) is an open-source mixed integer programming solver written in C++. It is primarily meant to be used as a callable library, but a basic, stand-alone executable version is also available.
Mixed integer programming (MIP) is a generalization of linear programming (LP) and allows to find the minimum solution of objective functions depending linearly on variables, which are linearly constrained and additionally may have integrality constraints.
Cbc is part of the larger COIN-OR initiative (Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research) and depends on the COIN-OR Clp linear programming solver for solving subproblems.
Cbc works well as independent solver (reading files in the MPS format) and as a solver backend for AMPL.
This package contains the debug symbols.
Inne pakiety związane z coinor-libcbc0-dbg
- dep: coinor-libcbc0 (= 2.5.0-2)
- Coin-or branch-and-cut mixed integer programming solver