Package: freeglut3-dev (2.6.0-1)
Links for freeglut3-dev
Download Source Package freeglut:
- Homepage [freeglut.sourceforge.net]
OpenGL Utility Toolkit development files
GLUT is a window system independent toolkit for writing OpenGL programs. It implements a simple windowing API, which makes learning about and exploring OpenGL programming very easy.
GLUT is designed for constructing small to medium sized OpenGL programs, however it is not a full-featured toolkit, so large applications requiring sophisticated user interfaces are better off using native window system toolkits like GTK+ or Motif.
This package contains libraries, and headers suitable for software development with GLUT.
Other Packages Related to freeglut3-dev
- dep: freeglut3 (= 2.6.0-1)
- Zestaw narzędziowy do OpenGL
- dep: libxext-dev
- X11 miscellaneous extensions library (development headers)
- dep: libxt-dev
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library (development headers)