Package: qtads (1.9-1)
Links for qtads
Download Source Package qtads:
Qt text-only interpreter for TADS
This package provides an interpreter for TADS game files, using a Qt interface. It can run either TADS 2 games (which have an extension of .gam) or TADS 3 games (which have an extension of .t3). See http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXtads.html for a large collection of available TADS games.
This interpreter only supports text output. Games using HTML-TADS multimedia features will still work, but you won't see graphics or hear sounds. Other features include:
* Full Unicode support for TADS 3 and HTML TADS games. * Full text justification. * Support for multiple user configurations, which you can switch between at runtime.
TADS, the Text Adventure Development System, is a system for writing and playing interactive fiction games. This means that the primary method for interacting with the game is to type in commands, to which the game produces a response in prose -- similar to Infocom's games from the 1980's.
Other Packages Related to qtads
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- Biblioteka wspomagająca GCC
- dep: libqt3-i18n
- i18n files for Qt3 library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8b)
- Biblioteka GUI Qt (wątek uruchomieniowy), wersja 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- Biblioteka GNU stdc++ wersja 3
- dep: libx11-6
- Biblioteka X11 od strony klienta
- dep: libxext6
- Biblioteka różnych rozszerzeń X11