Package: ats-lang-anairiats (0.2.0-1)
Links for ats-lang-anairiats
Download Source Package ats-lang-anairiats:
- Homepage [www.ats-lang.org]
The ATS language compiler Anairiats
ATS is a programming language with a highly expressive type system rooted in the framework Applied Type System. In particular, both dependent types and linear types are available in ATS. The current implementation of ATS (ATS/Anairiats) is written in ATS itself. It can be as efficient as C/C++ and supports a variety of programming paradigms.
In addition, ATS contains a component ATS/LF that supports a form of (interactive) theorem proving, where proofs are constructed as total functions. With this component, ATS advocates a programming style that combines programming with theorem proving. Furthermore, this component may be used as a logical framework to encode various deduction systems and their (meta-)properties.
This package contains the compiler atsopt, the frontend atscc, and the lexer atslex.
Other Packages Related to ats-lang-anairiats
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Biblioteka działań arytmetycznych z dużą dokładnością
- rec: libcairo2-dev
- Development files for the Cairo 2D graphics library
- rec: libgmp3-dev
- Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
- rec: libgtk2.0-dev
- Development files for the GTK+ library
- rec: libpcre3-dev
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - development files
- rec: libsdl1.2-dev
- Simple DirectMedia Layer development files