Pakiet: irssi-plugin-otr (1.2.2-1 i inne) [debports]
Odnośniki dla irssi-plugin-otr
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Strona internetowa [irssi.org]
Off-The-Record messaging plugin for Irssi
This plugin adds Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging support to the Irssi IRC client. Although primarily designed for use with the BitlBee IRC2IM gateway, it works within any query window, provided that your conversation partner's IRC client supports OTR.
OTR allows you to have private conversations over IM by providing:
* Encryption - no one else can read your instant messages. * Authentication - you are assured the correspondent is who you think it is. * Deniability - the messages you send do _not_ have digital signatures that are checkable by a third party. Anyone can forge messages after a conversation to make them look like they came from you. However, _during_ a conversation, correspondents are assured the messages they see are authentic and unmodified. * Forward secrecy - if you lose control of your private keys, no previous conversation is compromised.
Inne pakiety związane z irssi-plugin-otr
- dep: irssi (= 1.2.2-1+b1)
- terminal based IRC client
- dep: libgcrypt20 (>= 1.7.0)
- Kryptograficzna biblioteka LGPL - biblioteka uruchomieniowa
- dep: libotr5 (>= 4.0.0)
- Off-the-Record Messaging library