Pakiet: golang-golang-x-text-dev (0.3.6-1)
Odnośniki dla golang-golang-x-text-dev
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Developer Information
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego golang-golang-x-text:
- Strona internetowa [godoc.org]
Supplementary Go text-related libraries
golang.org/x/text is a repository of text-related packages, such as character encodings, text transformations, and locale-specific text handling.
- cases: Package cases provides general and language-specific case mappers. - cldr: Package cldr provides a parser for LDML and related XML formats. - collate: Package collate contains types for comparing and sorting Unicode strings according to a given collation order. - display: Package display provides display names for languages, scripts and regions in a requested language. - encoding: Package encoding defines an interface for character encodings, such as Shift JIS and Windows 1252, that can convert to and from UTF-8. - encoding/charmap: Package charmap provides simple character encodings such as IBM Code Page 437 and Windows 1252. - encoding/japanese: Package japanese provides Japanese encodings such as EUC-JP and Shift JIS. - encoding/korean: Package korean provides Korean encodings such as EUC-KR. - encoding/simplifiedchinese: Package simplifiedchinese provides Simplified Chinese encodings such as GBK. - encoding/traditionalchinese: Package traditionalchinese provides Traditional Chinese encodings such as Big5. - encoding/unicode: Package unicode provides Unicode encodings such as UTF-16. - internal/colltab: Package colltab contains functionality related to collation tables. - internal/gen: Package gen contains common code for the various code generation tools in the text repository. - internal/testtext: Package testtext contains test data that is of common use to the text repository. - internal/triegen: Package triegen implements a code generator for a trie for associating unsigned integer values with UTF-8 encoded runes. - internal/ucd: Package ucd provides a parser for Unicode Character Database files, the format of which is defined in http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr44/. - language: Package language implements BCP 47 language tags and related functionality. - runes: Package runes provide transforms for UTF-8 encoded text. - search: Package search provides language-specific search and string matching. - transform: Package transform provides reader and writer wrappers that transform the bytes passing through as well as various transformations. - unicode/norm: Package norm contains types and functions for normalizing Unicode strings. - unicode/rangetable: Package rangetable creates new unicode.RangeTables. - width: Package width provides functionality for handling different widths in text.
This repository was previously available at https://code.google.com/p/go.text/