Pakiet: catdvi (0.14-12.1 i inne)
Odnośniki dla catdvi
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Developer Information
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego catdvi:
- Strona internetowa [catdvi.sourceforge.net]
DVI to plain text translator
CatDVI translates a TeX Device Independent (DVI) file into a readable plaintext file. It aims to generate high-quality output that reproduces all aspects of the DVI file within the limits of the output medium. CatDVI uses Unicode internally and can output ASCII, ISO Latin 1 and UTF-8 Unicode.
CatDVI can be used for previewing TeX documents on character-cell displays such as traditional terminals and terminal emulators. It is also possible to use it in generation of plain text documents from TeX source, assuming that the document is written with this conversion in mind.
CatDVI is under development and as such yet incomplete. However, it is quite useful even in its current form and already outperforms some of its competition in some areas.
CatDVI requires that the TFM files for all fonts used in its input DVI files are installed or can be generated by kpathsea.
Inne pakiety związane z catdvi
- dep: libkpathsea6
- TeX Live: path search library for TeX (runtime part)
- dep: texlive-base
- TeX Live: Essential programs and files
- rec: texlive-fonts-recommended
- TeX Live: Recommended fonts