Pakiet: libcommons-math3-java (3.6.1-3)
Odnośniki dla libcommons-math3-java
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Developer Information
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego commons-math3:
- Strona internetowa [commons.apache.org]
Java lightweight mathematics and statistics components
Commons Math is a Java library of lightweight, self-contained mathematics and statistics components.
Commons Math is made up of a small set of math/stat utilities addressing programming problems like the ones in the list below:
- Computing means, variances and other summary statistics for a list of numbers - Fitting a line to a set of data points using linear regression - Finding a smooth curve that passes through a collection of points (interpolation) - Fitting a parametric model to a set of measurements using least-squares methods - Solving equations involving real-valued functions (i.e. root-finding) - Solving systems of linear equations - Solving Ordinary Differential Equations - Minimizing multi-dimensional functions - Generating random numbers with more restrictions (e.g distribution, range) than what is possible using the JDK - Generating random samples and/or datasets that are "like" the data in an input file - Performing statistical significance tests - Miscellaneous mathematical functions such as factorials, binomial coefficients and "special functions" (e.g. gamma, beta functions)
This is a part of the Apache Commons Project.