Package: vtk-doc (5.8.0-17.5)
Links for vtk-doc
Download Source Package vtk:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- A. Maitland Bottoms (QA Page)
- Dominique Belhachemi (QA Page)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.vtk.org]
VTK class reference documentation
The Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an object oriented, high level library that allows one to easily write C++ programs, Tcl, Python and Java scripts that do 3D visualization.
This package contains exhaustive HTML documentation for the all the documented VTK C++ classes. The documentation was generated using doxygen and some excellent perl scripts from Sebastien Barre et. al. Please read the README.docs in /usr/share/doc/vtk-doc/ for details. The documentation is available under /usr/share/doc/vtk/html.
Other Packages Related to vtk-doc
- dep: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation