Package: trigger-rally (0.6.0-1 and others)
Links for trigger-rally
Download Source Package trigger-rally:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stefan Potyra (QA Page)
- Alexander Reichle-Schmehl (QA Page)
- Barry deFreese (QA Page)
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
free 3D rally racing car game
Trigger is a free 3D rally car racing game. Fun for all the family!
Trigger comes with a number of challenges where you have to race several tracks to finish each challenge.
When racing a track, you have to reach several locations marked by pulsating rings in sequence. You win a race if you reach the last location in time.
Trigger is highly customisable, and it's easy to add new levels and vehicles.
System Requirements consist of an OpenGL accelerated video card.
Other Packages Related to trigger-rally
- dep: libalut0 (>= 1.0.1)
- OpenAL Utility Toolkit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libglew1.7 (>= 1.7.0)
- OpenGL Extension Wrangler - runtime environment
- dep: libopenal1
- Software implementation of the OpenAL API (shared library)
- dep: libphysfs1 (>= 1.1.1)
- filesystem abstraction library for game programmers
- dep: libsdl-image1.2
- Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinyxml2.6.2
- C++ XML parsing library
- dep: trigger-rally-data (>= 0.6.0-1)
- free 3D rally racing car game - data files