Package: libboost-locale-dev (184.108.40.206)
Links for libboost-locale-dev
Download Source Package boost-defaults:
- Homepage [www.boost.org]
C++ facilities for localization (default version)
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
Boost.Locale gives powerful tools for development of cross platform localized software - the software that talks to user in its language.
* Correct case conversion, case folding and normalization. * Collation (sorting), including support for 4 Unicode collationlevels.
* Date, time, timezone and calendar manipulations, formattingand parsing, including transparent support for calendars other than Gregorian.
* Boundary analysis for characters, words, sentences andline-breaks.
* Number formatting, spelling and parsing. * Monetary formatting and parsing. * Powerful message formatting (string translation) includingsupport for plural forms, using GNU catalogs.
* Character set conversion. * Transparent support for 8-bit character sets like Latin1 * Support for char and wchar_t * Experimental support for C++0x char16_t and char32_t strings and streams.
This package is a dependency package, which depends on Debian's default Boost version (currently 1.49).
Other Packages Related to libboost-locale-dev
- dep: libboost-locale1.49-dev
- C++ facilities for localization