Pakket: openmcdf (1.5.2-1)
Verwijzigingen voor openmcdf
Het bronpakket openmcdf downloaden:
- Homepage [openmcdf.sourceforge.net]
Structured Storage Explorer
OpenMCDF is a 100% managed CLI component that allows client applications to manipulate COM structured storage files, also known as Microsoft Compound Document Format files.
This file format is used under the hood by a lot of applications: the files created by Microsoft Office until the 2007 product release are all structured storage files. They include multiple streams of information (document summary, user data) in a single physical container (the file). Also the omnipresent Thumbs.db, used by Windows as thumbnails cache, is a structured storage file.
OpenMCDF makes available to the developer an easy interface to read, write, add and remove structured storage primitives. Structured storage items are organized in a hierarchical tree where 'storage' nodes act like a directory and 'stream' nodes like a file. Developers can use OpenMCDF to view storages and streams, traverse hierarchical trees of items, explore existing compound file and modify them or create a new compound file from scratch.
Andere aan openmcdf gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: libmono-corlib4.0-cil (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system-drawing4.0-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono System.Drawing library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system-windows-forms4.0-cil (>= 1.0)
- Mono System.Windows.Forms Library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 2.10.7)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 2.10.1)
- Mono runtime