Package: krb5-telnetd (1:1.0.1-4)
Links for krb5-telnetd
Download Source Package krb5-appl:
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
Secure telnet server supporting MIT Kerberos
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains a replacement for telnetd that uses Kerberos for authentication.
Other Packages Related to krb5-telnetd
- dep: krb5-config
- Configuration files for Kerberos Version 5
- dep: krb5-rsh-server
- Secure replacements for rshd and rlogind using MIT Kerberos
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- algemene foutbeschrijving bibliotheek
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.8+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling