Package: ntop-data (3:4.99.3+ndpi5517+dfsg3-1)
Links for ntop-data
Download Source Package ntop:
- Homepage [www.ntop.org]
display network usage in a web browser (data files)
ntop users can use a web browser to navigate through ntop (that acts as a web server) traffic information and get a dump of the network status. In the latter case, ntop can be seen as a simple RMON-like agent with an embedded web interface. The use of:
* a web interface * limited configuration and administration via the web interface * reduced CPU and memory usage (they vary according to network size and traffic)make ntop easy to use and suitable for monitoring various kind of networks.
ntop displays a summary of network usage by machines on your network in a web mode, which allows the display to be browsed with a web browser.
This package contains 3rd party data.
Other Packages Related to ntop-data
- rec: ntop (>= 3:4.99.3+ndpi5517+dfsg3-1)
- display network usage in web browser
- sug: geoip-database-contrib
- GeoLite binary database (downloader)