Package: keepalived (1:1.2.2-3)
Links for keepalived
Download Source Package keepalived:
Failover and monitoring daemon for LVS clusters
keepalived is used for monitoring real servers within a Linux Virtual Server (LVS) cluster. keepalived can be configured to remove real servers from the cluster pool if it stops responding, as well as send a notification email to make the admin aware of the service failure.
In addition, keepalived implements an independent Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRPv2; see rfc2338 for additional info) framework for director failover.
You need a kernel >= 2.4.28 or >= 2.6.11 for keepalived. See README.Debian for more information.
Other Packages Related to keepalived
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: ipvsadm
- Linux Virtual Server support programs
- dep: libnl1 (>= 1.1)
- library for dealing with netlink sockets
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.16)
- bibliotheek voor het ontleden van commandoregel parameters
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL gedeelde bibliotheken