Pakket: routeplanner-gnome (0.19)
Verwijzigingen voor routeplanner-gnome
Het bronpakket routeplanner downloaden:
A highway trip planner (GNOME interface)
This is a highway trip planning program, similar to programs like Rand McNally's "TripMaker." It allows you to plan road trips between two or more locations, using various interchangeable map files (or databases).
Currently, the program includes two databases covering North America; one is fairly simplistic, and one is quite detailed. You can also create new databases with the included editor.
For retrocomputing nuts, this program traces its lineage back to a 1980s program called "RoadRoute" written by Jim Butterfield for the Amiga. AFAIK all of the code has been rewritten, but the Basic-USA database included here is Jim's original dataset.
This package includes the GNOME interface and the database editor (which also requires GNOME).
Andere aan routeplanner-gnome gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.5)
- registreer en bouw hulpprogramma voor Python pakketten
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: routeplanner (= 0.19)
- A highway trip planner