Package: php5-tidy (5.4.41-0+deb7u1) [security]
Links for php5-tidy
Download Source Package php5:
- Debian PHP Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- Sean Finney (QA Page)
- Thijs Kinkhorst (QA Page)
- Lior Kaplan (QA Page)
- William Dauchy (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.php.net]
tidy module for php5
This package provides a module for tidy functions in PHP scripts.
Tidy is an extension based on Libtidy (http://tidy.sf.net/) and allows a PHP developer to clean, repair, and traverse HTML, XHTML, and XML documents -- including ones with embedded scripting languages such as PHP or ASP within them using OO constructs.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Other Packages Related to php5-tidy
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.16.1~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libtidy-0.99-0
- HTML syntax checker and reformatter - library
- dep: php5-common (= 5.4.41-0+deb7u1)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.