Package: p7zip-full (9.20.1~dfsg.1-4)
Links for p7zip-full
Download Source Package p7zip:
- Homepage [p7zip.sourceforge.net]
7z and 7za file archivers with high compression ratio
p7zip is the Unix command-line port of 7-Zip, a file archiver that archives with high compression ratios.
p7zip-full provides utilities to pack and unpack 7z archives within a shell or using a GUI (such as Ark, File Roller or Nautilus).
Installing p7zip-full allows File Roller to use the very efficient 7z compression format for packing and unpacking files and directories. Additionally, it provides the 7z and 7za commands.
List of supported formats:
- Packing / unpacking: 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ and TAR - Unpacking only: APM, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, LZMA2, MBR, MSI, MSLZ, NSIS, NTFS, RAR (only if non-free p7zip-rar package is installed), RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR and Z.
p7zip provides 7zr, a light version of 7za, and p7zip, a gzip-like wrapper around 7zr.
Other Packages Related to p7zip-full
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: p7zip-rar
- non-free rar module for p7zip