Package: vflib3-bin (3.6.14.dfsg-3 and others)
Links for vflib3-bin
Download Source Package vflib3:
Sample programs using VFlib3
VFlib3 is a font rasterizer library for multi-lingual information processing. Using VFlib3, you can obtain bitmap data of characters(glyphs) from various fonts in a unified manner.
VFlib3 can handle almost all font formats available - it now supports PK, GF, VF, TFM, OFM level 0, OVF, PCF, BDF, HBF, Syotai-Club, JG, eKanji and more. TrueType and Type 1 fonts are also supported via FreeType2 and T1lib respectively. Font search via kpathsea is supported, too.
This package contains a few sample programs that come with VFlib3.
Other Packages Related to vflib3-bin
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 lettertypesysteem, gedeelde bibliotheken
- dep: libkpathsea6
- TeX Live: path search library for TeX (runtime part)
- dep: libt1-5 (>= 5.1.0)
- Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: vflib3
- Versatile Font Library