Package: ruby-goocanvas-dbg (1.1.3-2 and others)
Links for ruby-goocanvas-dbg
Download Source Package ruby-gnome2:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Arnaud Cornet (QA Page)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Michael Schutte (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Homepage [ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp]
GooCanvas bindings for the Ruby language (debugging symbols)
GooCanvas is a canvas widget for GTK+ that uses the cairo 2D library. This package contains libraries for using the GtkSourceView2 text widget with syntax highlighting and other features typical of a source code editor in the Ruby programming language.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to ruby-goocanvas-dbg
- dep: ruby-goocanvas (= 1.1.3-2+b1)
- GooCanvas bindings for the Ruby language