Package: qsf (1.2.7-1 and others)
Links for qsf
Download Source Package qsf:
small and fast Bayesian spam filter
Quick Spam Filter (QSF) is an Open Source email classification filter, designed to be small, fast, and accurate, which works to classify incoming email as either spam or non-spam.
QSF's targets are speed, accuracy and simplicity:
* It is small and is written in C so it starts up quickly, unlike filters written in Perl. * It understands MIME and HTML, so it can intelligently deal with modern spam, unlike older Bayesian filters such as ifile. * It runs as an inline filter rather than as a daemon, so it is simple to install. * It is written to do only one job - decide whether an email is spam or not using the content of the message alone - so it is less complex than filters such as SpamAssassin. Less complexity means bugs and security problems are less likely. * As well as words and word pairs, QSF also spots special patterns in email such as runs of gibberish, HTML comments embedded in text, and other common spam giveaways, and its flexible tokeniser allows more patterns to be added as spammers change their tactics.
Other Packages Related to qsf
- dep: libgdbm3 (>= 1.8.3)
- GNU dbm database routines (runtime versie).
- dep: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libsqlite0 (>= 2.8.17)
- SQLite shared library
- sug: fetchmail
- SSL enabled POP3, APOP, IMAP mail gatherer/forwarder
- sug: mutt
- text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG, PGP and threading