Package: libxcomposite-dev (1:0.4.3-2)
Links for libxcomposite-dev
Download Source Package libxcomposite:
X11 Composite extension library (development headers)
libXcomposite provides an X Window System client interface to the Composite extension to the X protocol.
The Composite extension allows clients called compositing managers to control the final drawing of the screen. Rendering is done into an off-screen buffer.
This package contains the development headers for the library found in libxcomposite1. Non-developers likely have little use for this package.
More information about X.Org can be found at: <URL:http://www.X.org>
This module can be found at git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/lib/libXcomposite
Other Packages Related to libxcomposite-dev
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxcomposite1 (= 1:0.4.3-2)
- X11 Composite extension library
- dep: libxext-dev
- X11 miscellaneous extensions library (development headers)
- dep: libxfixes-dev
- X11 miscellaneous 'fixes' extension library (development headers)
- dep: x11proto-composite-dev (>= 1:0.4)
- X11 Composite extension wire protocol
- dep: x11proto-core-dev
- X11 core wire protocol and auxiliary headers