Package: r-cran-cluster (1.14.2-1)
Links for r-cran-cluster
Download Source Package cluster:
GNU R package for cluster analysis by Rousseeuw et al
This package provides functions and datasets for cluster analysis originally written by Peter Rousseeuw, Anja Struyf and Mia Hubert.
This package is part of the set of packages that are 'recommended' by R Core and shipped with upstream source releases of R itself.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-cluster
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.14.1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system