Package: libbin-prot-camlp4-dev (2.0.7-1)
Links for libbin-prot-camlp4-dev
Download Source Package bin-prot:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA Page)
- Sylvain Le Gall (QA Page)
- Homepage [ocaml.janestreet.com]
type-safe binary serialization for OCaml values
bin-prot provides functionalities for reading and writing OCaml-values in a type-safe binary protocol.
These functions provide a safe way of performing I/O on any extensionally defined data type. Functions, objects, and values whose type is bound through a polymorphic record field are not supported, but everything else is.
There is no support for cyclic or shared values and only little endian computer architectures are supported.
Other Packages Related to libbin-prot-camlp4-dev
- dep: camlp4
- Pre Processor Pretty Printer for OCaml
- dep: libtype-conv-camlp4-dev
- support library for OCaml preprocessor type conversions
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries