Package: bacula-director-pgsql (5.2.6+dfsg-9)
Links for bacula-director-pgsql
Download Source Package bacula:
- Homepage [www.bacula.org]
network backup service - PostgreSQL storage for Director
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery, and verification of data across a network of computers of different kinds.
The Bacula Director service supervises all the backup, restore, verify, and archive operations. It can run as a daemon or as a foreground service which administrators can use to schedule backups and recover files.
This package stores Bacula's catalog in a PostgreSQL database, and thus is suited for large installations.
Other Packages Related to bacula-director-pgsql
- dep: bacula-common
- network backup service - common support files
- dep: bacula-common-pgsql (>= 5.2.6+dfsg-9)
- network backup service - PostgreSQL common files
- dep: bacula-director-common (= 5.2.6+dfsg-9)
- network backup service - Director common files
- dep: dbconfig-common
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL gedeelde bibliotheken
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compressiebibliotheek - programma's
- rec: postgresql (>= 7.4)
- object-relational SQL database (supported version)