Package: postgresql-9.1-plr (1:188.8.131.52-1)
Links for postgresql-9.1-plr
Download Source Package plr:
- Homepage [www.joeconway.com]
Procedural language interface between PostgreSQL and R
R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics, providing a wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques (linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, and so on).
PostgreSQL is an open source SQL database server.
This package provides a procedural language interface to R from PostgreSQL. Procedural languages are used to write functions which can be called in database queries.
Other Packages Related to postgresql-9.1-plr
- dep: postgresql-9.1
- object-relational SQL database, version 9.1 server
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- sug: r-recommended
- GNU R collection of recommended packages [metapackage]