Package: gquilt (0.25-2)
Links for gquilt
Download Source Package gquilt:
- Homepage [gquilt.sourceforge.net]
graphical wrapper for quilt and/or mercurial queues
Quilt and mercurial are programs that manages a series of patches, with a focus on handling patch dependencies and allowing easy management of large sets of patches.
Gquilt is a GTK+-based GUI wrapper for the quilt and mercurial programs, providing a simple graphical interface for a range of commands.
Other Packages Related to gquilt
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.4)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules