Package: zita-lrx (0.1.0-1)
Links for zita-lrx
Download Source Package zita-lrx:
- Homepage [kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org]
Command line jack application providing crossover filters
Command line jack application providing 2, 3, or 4-band, 4th order crossover filters. The filter type is continuously variable between Linkwitz-Riley (-6dB at the xover frequency) and Butterworth(-3 dB at the xover frequency). Outputs are exactly phase matched in the crossover regions.
The application supports up to 16 channels.
Configuration is by a text file using 'OSC' style syntax (similar to Ambdec and Jconvolver). Apart from the basic filter parameters, the following can be set:
- Channel labels (used for naming Jack ports). - Frequency band names (used in output port names). - Optional output autoconnections. - For each channel: gain and delay (in ms). - For each frequency band: gain and delay.
Other Packages Related to zita-lrx
- dep: libclthreads2
- POSIX threads C++ access library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3