Package: ibrazilian (3.0~beta4-15)
Links for ibrazilian
Download Source Package br.ispell:
- Homepage [www.ime.usp.br]
Brazilian Portuguese dictionary for ispell
This is the Brazilian Portuguese dictionary for ispell as put together by Ricardo Ueda Karpischek <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Current status is good enough to be used for daily needs. This dictionary is being developed in a structured way. Verbs are treated apart by a specific software, a verb conjugator (conjugue). Names are partitioned into semantic classes to make vocabulary completion and revision easier.
Other Packages Related to ibrazilian
- dep: dictionaries-common (>= 0.22.30)
- Common utilities for spelling dictionary tools
- dep: ispell
- International Ispell (an interactive spelling corrector)
- sug: brazilian-conjugate
- Brazilian Portuguese verb conjugator