Package: ghc-haddock (7.4.1-4)
Links for ghc-haddock
Download Source Package ghc:
- Debian Haskell Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Joachim Breitner (QA Page)
- Erik de Castro Lopo (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.haskell.org]
Documentation tool for annotated Haskell source code
Haddock is a tool for automatically generating documentation from annotated Haskell source code. It is primary intended for documenting libraries, but it should be useful for any kind of Haskell code.
Haddock lets you write documentation annotations next to the definitions of functions and types in the source code, in a syntax that is easy on the eye when writing the source code (no heavyweight mark-up). The documentation generated by Haddock is fully hyperlinked: click on a type name in a type signature to go straight to the definition, and documentation, for that type.
Haddock can generate documentation in multiple formats; currently HTML is implemented, and there is partial support for generating DocBook.
This package contains Haddock version 2.10.0.
Other Packages Related to ghc-haddock
- dep: ghc (= 7.4.1-4)
- The Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.9)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library