Pakket: libghc-missingh-doc (184.108.40.206-6)
Verwijzigingen voor libghc-missingh-doc
Het bronpakket missingh downloaden:
- Homepage [software.complete.org]
Documentation for Haskell utility library
MissingH is a library of all sorts of utility functions for Haskell programmers. It is written in pure Haskell and thus should be extremely portable and easy to use. It also has no prerequisites save those that are commonly included with Haskell compilers.
MissingH is based on MissingLib library for OCaml and contains some of the same features. However, some features are left behind because they are already in Haskell or not needed here -- and others are added due to things Haskell is missing, or things that Haskell makes possible.
This package provides the API documentation for MissingH.
Andere aan libghc-missingh-doc gerelateerde pakketten
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-hslogger-doc
- The Haskell Logging Framework, API Documentation
- rec: libghc-missingh-dev
- Library of utility functions for Haskell, GHC6 package
- rec: libghc-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-network-doc
- Haskell network library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-parsec3-doc
- Haskell monadic parser combinator library for GHC; documentation