Package: gnunet-dev (0.9.3-7)
Links for gnunet-dev
Download Source Package gnunet:
- Homepage [www.gnunet.org]
secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (development)
GNUnet is a peer-to-peer framework which focuses on providing security. All link-to-link messages in the network are confidential and authenticated. The framework provides a transport abstraction layer and can currently encapsulate the peer-to-peer traffic in UDP, TCP, or SMTP messages.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to gnunet-dev
- dep: gnunet-client (= 0.9.3-7)
- secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (client)
- dep: gnunet-server (= 0.9.3-7)
- secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (server)
- dep: libextractor-dev (>= 0.6.1)
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (development)
- dep: libmicrohttpd-dev (>= 0.9.18)
- library embedding HTTP server functionality (development)