Package: tads3-dev (1:0.13-2) [non-free]
Links for tads3-dev
Download Source Package frobtads:
TADS version 3 development tools
TADS is the Text Adventure Development System, a set of tools for writing and playing text-based adventure games. You interface with these games by entering commands in English, and the game responds with a textual description of the result.
This package contains a compiler which produces machine-independent TADS version 3 game files, as well as the standard TADS 3 library. The input language is an object-oriented high-level language similar to C or C++.
Other Packages Related to tads3-dev
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: tads3-common (>= 1:0.13)
- TADS version 3 runtime support files