Pakket: activity-log-manager (0.8.0-1)
Verwijzigingen voor activity-log-manager
Het bronpakket activity-log-manager downloaden:
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
blacklist configuration user interface for Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the user's activities and events (files opened, websites visited, conversations held with other people, etc.) and makes the relevant information available to other applications.
It serves as a comprehensive activity log and also makes it possible to determine relationships between items based on usage patterns.
This package contains Activity Log Manager, a graphical user interface which lets you control what gets logged by Zeitgeist. It supports setting up blacklists according to several criteria (such as application or file types), temporarily stopping all logging as well as deleting recent events.
Andere aan activity-log-manager gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-cairo
- Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules