Pakket: libmikmod3 (3.3.10-1)
Verwijzigingen voor libmikmod3
Het bronpakket libmikmod downloaden:
- Homepage [mikmod.sf.net]
Portable sound library
This library is capable of playing samples as well as module files and was originally written by Jean-Paul Mikkers (MikMak) for DOS. It has subsequently been hacked by many hands and now runs on many Unix flavours.
It supports OSS, ALSA, SDL and PulseAudio outputs, and can also write to disk in raw, WAV and AIFF formats.
Supported file formats include mod, stm, s3m, mtm, xm, and it.
Andere aan libmikmod3 gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: libasound2 (>= 1.0.16)
- shared library for ALSA applications
- dep: libopenal1 (>= 1.14)
- Software implementation of the OpenAL audio API (shared library)
- dep: libpulse0 (>= 0.99.1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer