Package: xmess-sdl (0.106-3.2) [non-free]
Links for xmess-sdl
Download Source Package xmame:
SDL binaries for the Multi Emulator Super System
XMESS is an emulator for various consoles and computing systems, sharing a lot of codebase with the MAME project.
Some of the well known consoles and computers emulated are the Atari 2600, Lynx, NES, SNES, GameBoy, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, Game Gear, Colecovision, Vectrex, Apple II, Atari 400/800, Commodore 64/128, IBM PC XT and AT (MDA and CGA), ZX80, ZX Spectrum, TI99/4, TRS-80, and the MSX.
This package provides binaries for the SDL version of xmess.
Other Packages Related to xmess-sdl
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: liblircclient0
- infra-red remote control support - client library
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: xmess-common (>= 0.106-3.2)
- Support files for the Multi Emulator Super System
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compressiebibliotheek - programma's