Package: gkrellmitime (1.0.1-4)
Links for gkrellmitime
Download Source Package gkrellmitime:
Internet time plugin for gkrellm
Gkrellm Itime is the internet time plugin for Gkrellm.
Internet time is a concept by Swatch that divides the virtual and real day into 1000 "beats". A beat is 1 minute and 26.4 seconds long. This is a global concept, therefore no timezones are needed.
Swatch created a new meridian in Biel, Switzerland, the home of the company. This meridian is called Biel Mean Time (BMT) and will be the universal reference for the Internet time.
The internet time is represented with an "@" before the number of beats. A day in the internet time begins at midnight BMT (@000) in Central Europe wintertime, and 12 o'clock noon in Biel, Switzerland, happens at @500 BMT.
Other Packages Related to gkrellmitime
- dep: gkrellm (>= 2)
- GNU Krell Monitors
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.20.3)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||9.9 kB||32.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||11.2 kB||68.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||9.4 kB||28.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ia64||11.5 kB||72.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||9.8 kB||64.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||9.8 kB||64.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||11.9 kB||72.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390||10.1 kB||64.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc||9.6 kB||64.0 kB||[list of files]|