Package: libxmmsclient-ruby1.8 (0.7DrNo+dfsg-2)
Links for libxmmsclient-ruby1.8
Download Source Package xmms2:
- Florian Ragwitz (QA Page)
- Jens Taprogge (QA Page)
- Jonne Lehtinen (QA Page)
- Anders Waldenborg (QA Page)
- Benjamin Drung (QA Page)
- Homepage [xmms2.xmms.se]
XMMS2 - Ruby bindings
XMMS2 is a redesign of the XMMS music player. It features a client-server model, allowing multiple (even simultaneous!) user interfaces, both textual and graphical. All common audio formats are supported using plug-ins. On top of this, there is a flexible media library to organize your music.
This package contains a Ruby library that allows you to write XMMS2 clients. It's a language binding of libxmmsclient0.
This package is compiled for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to libxmmsclient-ruby1.8
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 18.104.22.1689)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libxmmsclient-glib1 (>= 0.6DrMattDestruction)
- XMMS2 - glib client library
- dep: libxmmsclient6 (>= 0.7DrNo)
- XMMS2 - client library
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8