Package: puppet-common (2.6.2-5+squeeze9)
Links for puppet-common
Download Source Package puppet:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Micah Anderson (QA Page)
- Andrew Pollock (QA Page)
- Nigel Kersten (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.puppetlabs.com]
Centralized configuration management
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts, along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
Puppet's simple declarative specification language provides powerful classing abilities for drawing out the similarities between hosts while allowing them to be as specific as necessary, and it handles dependency and prerequisite relationships between objects clearly and explicitly.
This package contains the puppet software and documentation. For the startup scripts needed to run the puppet agent and master, see the "puppet" and "puppetmaster" packages, respectively.
Other Packages Related to puppet-common
- dep: adduser
- toevoegen en verwijderen van gebruikers en groepen
- dep: facter
- a library for retrieving facts from operating systems
- dep: libshadow-ruby1.8
- Interface of shadow password for Ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8