Package: openvpn (2.1.3-2+squeeze2)
Links for openvpn
Download Source Package openvpn:
virtual private network daemon
OpenVPN is an application to securely tunnel IP networks over a single UDP or TCP port. It can be used to access remote sites, make secure point-to-point connections, enhance wireless security, etc.
OpenVPN uses all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features provided by the OpenSSL library (any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest).
OpenVPN may use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange. It also supports VPNs with dynamic endpoints (DHCP or dial-up clients), tunnels over NAT or connection-oriented stateful firewalls (such as Linux's iptables).
Other Packages Related to openvpn
- dep: liblzo2-2
- data compressie bibliotheek
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Plugbare Authenticatie Modules bibliotheek
- dep: libpkcs11-helper1 (>= 1.05)
- library that simplifies the interaction with PKCS#11
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1)
- SSL gedeelde bibliotheken
- dep: openssl-blacklist (>= 0.4)
- list of blacklisted OpenSSL RSA keys
- dep: openvpn-blacklist
- list of blacklisted OpenVPN RSA shared keys