Package: feed2imap (1.0-1)
Links for feed2imap
Download Source Package feed2imap:
- Homepage [home.gna.org]
feed aggregator (RSS/Atom) which puts items on a IMAP mail server
Feed2Imap is an RSS/Atom feed aggregator. After Downloading feeds (over HTTP or HTTPS), it uploads them to a specified folder of an IMAP mail server. The user can then access the feeds using a mail reader like Mutt, Evolution, Mozilla Thunderbird or even a webmail.
The main advantage over rss2email is that feed2imap uploads emails itself to a specified folder. You don't have to play with procmail or your MUA's filtering rules to classify mails.
Other Packages Related to feed2imap
- dep: libfeedparser-ruby1.8 (>= 0.7)
- Ruby library to parse ATOM/RSS feeds
- dep: librmail-ruby1.8
- lightweight mail library for Ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby
- An interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8